Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oops... day 10

I keep forgetting to write these nightly.. I think about them during the day but at night is when I do a large portion of my cleaning... so I perfer to wait till before bed.. only.. I don't think about it then!

Anyways, today I managed to...

  • Empty and Load dishwasher
  • Took care of the animals.. yes.. It is on my checklist because I forget... I try not to feed the fish nightly because they really don't need it... but then I have a tendency to forget.. as does the hubby, so when he gets home, he will be able to see exactly when they were taken care of... the bird.. about every 3-4 days and the cat about every 2... so it helps
  • folded 1 load of laundry ( its been sitting there a bit) and wash and dry 2 loads... will fold in morning... 
  • Spent a few minutes decluttering my nightstand drawer and wiping off in/around it.. 
Theroetical goals for tomorrow...

  • Finish scrubbing the kitchen up ( I have a few pots and pans to wash.. a counter to scrub up again.. and a table to clean off... none of which should take all that long.. just a modivation issue)
  • Pick up my coffee table/surrounding areas... this is a major hotspot for me.. so it can be a challenge at times...
  • Get the towel/blanket laundry bag washed/folded as well as our bedding/blanket washed so they are nice and clean and pritty for when the hubby comes home tomorrow!... nothing like coming home to a perfectly clean and made bed after being out training for weeks!)
  • Finish the storage room... still haven't touched it... still getting the creepy crawlies thinking about it but I NEED to do it! 
  • Empty the last white drawer in the master bedroom so the hubby has no obstical getting in and out of bed!
  • Most likely I'll have to run a load of uniforms when he gets home as well... I doubt they will let me wait until Wed.. but there may be a bit of pure luck that will let him happen to have 1 clean uniform left... unlikely though...
  • Go to the store/errands....
  • Meet with the babysitter for Sundays "mommy and daddy free date/lunch time".. I decided why try to make a date night? By night time we are exhausted! Not to mention we don't need to throw off their sleep schedual just because we want some time out/in...
Busy busy day tomorrow! Will I get it all done? Chances are... no... but at least I will try!  Now time for me to get some sleep.. a lot later than I want to... darn it being a night owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment