Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Apparently some traffic... unexpected but not unwelcome...

As I stated the first post.. I did not make this with the intentions of others.. I made this with the intention of working to keep myself accountable and having a place to "ramble" at... That being said... welcome any of you that do happen to stumble upon this blog! Please feel free to comment... criticism allowed, just keep in mind I may not do anything about it lol. If you are in the same boat as I am.. feel free to post along with me if you wish! I probably would have done that with Nony but I didn't want to take away from her traffic/spotlight... that wasn't my place...So.. I made this place to do it... and it's welcome to everyone to do the same... share your frustrations of family and home life.. and just let out a vent if you need to! Welcome and I hope you find some motivation in this blog.. even if its.. thank goodness I'm not THIS bad! Also... Please do ignore my writing errors.. I am not used to writing and having all the "proper" ways be important, so it may take me some time... that and I almost always forget to spell check!

No comments:

Post a Comment