Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 12.... not a whole lot accomplished...

Wow.. almost 2 weeks at this already! Kind of hard to believe... MPM hasn't been going quite as I planned... but over all well... Monday instead of grilled cheese we had fried egg with a slice of cheese for breakfast... Last night I so stuck to the plan.. the steaks per normal turned out amazing! ( as did the potatoes and the corn I pulled from the freezer) ... and we did the quiche for breakfast today.. the hubby didn't have to go in to work till later than normal meaning I had his help prepping it so it was more than easy to accomplish. We had it in the oven before the kids woke up! So now I am in a pickle of what we are going to do for dinner... I have a few options... I can throw something together, I could do my Pantry day up to today... found out the guys had discussed that we wanted to do a cook out ( our neighbors) and we settled on Saturday... or we could go out... I've been itching to go back to the Diaso store at the AK Plaza ( it basically is a giant mall on top of the train station.. 8 stories!) and my husband wants to try the bimbimbap place I raved about because of the awesome kimchi ( and that's saying something sense I am NOT a fan of normal kimchi!) Problem is.. I am so not in the mood for bimbimbap! don't get me wrong I will gladly eat it.. it's rather healthy and delicious... most Korean food is...

Diaso.. or whatever its called... is one of my new favorite stores.. I don't know if there is others not in the station stores.. but its basically a Korean dollar store! More like a Family Dollar than a Dollar Tree... sense most things do cost more than $1... but most of its stuff costs under the equivalent of $5. They have an organizers dream paradise there... If we go I will try to sneak some pictures... try is the key word! The last time we tried to take pictures in a Korean store... we got yelled at.. but.. I still have the picture!


This is what the picture was... it was at our near by Lotte Mart... basically a 3 floor super Walmart... This creature.. is a Kangaroo Mouse! So odd we couldn't resist taking pictures of it (the guy in the back ground was my husband's old NCO whom was shopping with us).


Ok.. Back to the cleaning, though if I go to Diaso.. expect lots of pictures... ( note... Diaso is where I got the pac man garbage can!) Other wise... I finally made our bed... Mama was sleeping so cozily when we got up I just couldn't bare to disturb her.. but it is made now, so I don't feel bad :) I have dishes to empty and load.. probably have a full load already sense the dishwasher is TINY compared to American standards...  I am about to go hang up the clothes from my hubby's bag of Army lol, yes, I know I should have done it last night... but darn it... I was just happy to have him home and get to spend some time as a family and as a couple. Hubby was rather impressed with the house.. I meant to say that yesterday... maybe I did... don't remember what all I typed other than " he got home early!". The house still had a lot of stuff to do that I never did but planned to... still does.. on the good note.. the hubby laughed at my spider fear and told me he will handle the boxes in the store room! Compared to when he left.. the house really is a LOT better.. I mean.. we do have the ability to walk around in our room! And the store room for a large part! The living room and kitchen where messy, are both less messy than when he left... and we have a lot less junk.. and a lot more to still go... all in time, a bit at a time! He was also impressed with the girl's room.. he knew that they had purged toys.. even sent pics.. but for some reason.. seeing it in person makes a major difference!  Well... back to it I suppose.. I've got a few hours before he gets home from work.



Well.. we went there after all.. didn't get crud done but oh well.. hubby came home and made my day with a bit of what he said... things were starting to look up for us before but I finally feel like he is putting in some effort now.. makes me want to keep working on us! ( only took 5 years rofl) Got a handful of cute things from Daiso... as well as some baskets for organizing the shelves...Regardless.. were gonna watch a movie then head to bed... luckily he starts work late again so yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment